Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Semi-Annual New Catalog Bash & Customer Appreciation Event

Last night I had my Semi-Annual New Catalog Bash and Customer Appreciation Event. These are the projects we made. They weren’t my original ideas and I don’t remember who I received the inspiration from on all of them. If you were the original creator, please contact me so I can give you the proper credit.
I had 5 stations set up. Everyone could make all or one. The bookmarks were a big hit! What a great idea for an end of year gift for your favorite teacher.

I think everyone’s second fave was the coaster calendars. I sent extra coasters and paper home with anybody that wanted them. Too cute with Stampin’ Up!’s Rasberry Tart Designer Series Paper.
We also made these adorable Top Note treat bags. I found a tutorial for this idea made by Angie Kennedy Juda over at Chic n’ Scratch.I wanted to let everyone create a simple notecard. My feeling is this; if you know how to do something simple and quick you will make them again and again. I believe the inspiration for this came from Patty Bennett.
Last but not least we covered a simple sucker. What fun we had!! These are the gifts I gave everyone as they left. The little cones are made from the scallop Bigz dies available through Stampin’ Up!. I filled each one with an incentive stamp. The other gift is a little Ghirardelli® chocolate in a pouch made using the Petal Bigz die. I have a few pieces of glassware that are antiques so I like to use those to hold the little treats. I love making things look somewhat girlie. Finally, as a part of my customer appreciation gifts, everyone was able to choose a retired stamp set to take with them.When I do this in January, I always serve chili. It’s a big hit especially since we have had some very frigid temperatures in Illinois. I hope you have enjoyed learning about my event....maybe next one you will be able to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment