Monday, March 2, 2009

New projects

Happy March Everyone! I'll bet you all thought I forgot about you. Nope, just haven't had the time to stamp. Yes, I know....that's a crime!

I wanted to show you all what a cute hostess gift that I gave out in February. I made it using our new box die.

Isn't it adorable? I love this new die. Of course the paper, stamp set & ribbon are all in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. You can get them for free by placing a $50.00 order (before S & H). That's one free for each $50.00 order. Contact me if you would like these items. This is a special so you only have until March 31, 2009 to order! So here is a list of what I used.

  • Bigz XL Die Box #2 114518
  • Whisper White Cardstock 100730
  • Kraft Cardstock 102125
  • Bashful Blue Classic Ink 105209
  • Sale-A-Bration Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper 114674
  • Sale-A-Bration Ribbon Bundle 114618
  • Sale-A-Bration Polka Dot Punches 113788

This box was filled with chocolates. Yummy! It will hold 12 Hershey's Nuggets perfectly.

Okay, now for the next two projects. I CASED (copy and share everything) the one with the bird from Margaret Raburn a fellow demonstrator. I made 8 of these....six for a swap I participated in, a second for me and one for a couple from church celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary. Well, after doing the first one I decided I didn't want to cut out 8 birds so I changed it up a little. Please forgive my photography, I am working on it. I purchased a photo box to help but for some reason these came out blurry, but you get the general idea. Oh, please note that you cannot tell in the photo, but there is paper piercing on the photo corners, the blue strip down the center and around the scallops.

This is what I used:
  • Stamp Set Always 113620
  • Always Artichoke Cardstock 105219
  • Whisper White Cardstock 100730
  • Sale-A-Bration Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper 114674
  • 5 Petal Flower Punch 109041
  • Bigz Die Scallop Circle #2 113469

I hope you have enjoyed these projects. I had fun making them.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment