Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello Stampers! I wanted to post a hybrid card today that I partially created in My Digital Studio. If you recall, I played along with Challenge 4 and created the card below using My Digital Studio.
This card is my version of a hybrid card. By hybrid I mean that I partially created this using My Digital Studio and then printed it at home on Whisper White card stock and then added some embellishments. Forgive the minor distortion, I started running out of printer ink. Once printed, I trimmed the image down to a layer size and mounted it to an actual piece of Certainly Celery card stock and added three silver brads.

This is a fun way to create a quick and unique project. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below or emailing me. I would love to hear your thoughts on hybrid projects.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment