Monday, April 11, 2011

Map It! Monday Challenge

Good Beautiful Afternoon Stampers! Ah, the weather is gorgeous again today. My tulips are blooming and that is one of my favorite things from spring. I love tulips and they aren't around long enough to suit me. I hope you all had a great weekend! We celebrated my son inlaw's birthday yesterday so as my usual Sunday I was surrounded by family. I love that!

Today's Map It! Monday challenge is a scrapbook page. This sort of page is a great Family Tree style of page because it shows how the images are connected. You don't have to use circles. You can use squares, triangles, whatever you like. Don't forget to share your finished project with me! I would love to feature you as a guest designer here!


Don't forget to LIKE me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment