Thursday, March 8, 2012

Map It! Monday

Hello Stampers!  What's that saying?  Better late than never?  Well, that is my case this week.  I haven't forgotten about you all it's just been a busy week.  I belong to a group of local Home Based/Small business Moms.  It's called QC Moms in Business or QCMiB for short.  Long story short, we do two charities a year and tomorrow night we are doing a quarter auction for our local zoo so I have been helping to get ready for this fun event!  Needless to say, I've not even had the chance to do my version of last week's challenge.  My goal for this weekend is to work, work, work and get caught up on my blog.  Thank you for being patient.  :)

On to this week's challenge.  Such a simple design.  I think I'm going to try my version with the postage stamp punch.  I also am going to try these colors....I really like the Bashful Blue with the black.  

Don't forget to send me a pic of our masterpiece so I can feature you right here! 
 
Time to get back to quarter auction stuff.  Until next time....
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment