Monday, May 14, 2012

Map It! Monday!

Happy Monday Stampers!  I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  I know not all of you are Moms but I'm sure you have mothered to someone at one time or another.  It's what we do right?  :)  The weather in the Quad Cities was absolutely beautiful yesterday!  I had a wonderful weekend.  Saturday was Ed's & my 28th wedding anniversary and as every year, Friday I received a rose for each year we have been married.  When our girls were younger and he was deployed, he would also include a yellow rose for each of the girls.  He is such a thoughtful, loving husband.  I'm blessed to have had him in my life since I was a little girl.  

On to today's challenge.  If you're anything like me you probably love Pinterest.  I've seen a few of those collage style cards on there lately and decided that was the map I wanted to create today.  If you don't like squares, try using circles or the one of the label punches.  I just love the idea of using your favorite Designer Series Papers and embellishments with this style.  I can't wait to see what you come up with so don't forget to send me a photo or a link to the location so I can feature you!
 

I am also counting down to my annual New Catalog Bash!  I've had a sneak preview and I love it!!!  I can't wait to share it with all of you!  Keep watching for your invitation.  Until next time....

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment