Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello Stampers! A couple of things today. First, the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog has been released today. They will be available at my Annual New Catalog Bash & Customer Appreciation Open House coming up soon.

Second, I wanted to thank everyone who attended card class on June 28th. We had a great time. Lots of stamping and conversation. Below you can see all of the cards that we made. A couple of them were CASE'd (copy and share everywhere). My favorite is the Thank you card. I think it's very elegant. The popsicle card was a fun addition. One attendee is going to make them to welcome back her students at the beginning of the school year. What a great idea!

If you would like more information about these cards send me an email or text. If you would like more information about future classes or Stampin' Up! specials, sign up for my mailing list by sending me an email with the subject as Mail List Sign Up!








Don't forget to play along with this week's challenge.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment