Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello Stampers! I forgot to post My Stamp Studio photo yesterday so I am posting the final two today. The first one is how I store my Big Shot and Dies. I keep all of my Bigz dies and embossing folders in a basket with my Big Shot on top. What doesn't fit in the basket goes in the cabinet directly above. This helps to cut down on time of searching for a die.
The next picture is basically my business work center. Directly above on the shelves is where I keep my smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper, envelopes and card samples. I keep them all in the plastic photo boxes. The boxes are all labeled so I know at a glance what is in each of them.



Well that is it for my studio. I hope it helps you in organizing your own things. It's nothing fancy but it works well for me.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment