Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello Stampers! I wasn't sure I would get this posted today...our dishwasher sprung a leak and an entire wash cycle overflowed into our basement. My wonderful husband came to the rescue so all is well.

Below is today's Map It! Monday challenge. Once I again I created the map using My Digital Studio. I used Marina Mist cardstock. Once of my favorite new colors. The layer on the right side is Designer series paper in Pretty in Pink. The background stamp is Textured in Baja Breeze. I love how it looks white on the Marina Mist. I then used the Petal Pizzazz set stamping the leaves in Garden Green and the flower in Pretty in Pink. The ribbon is also in Garden Green and then I finished it off with two silver brads.

I can't wait to see what all of you come up with using this map! Remember the rules are simple. It doesn't have to be Stampin' Up! products, use what you have and just keep the same basic map.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment