Monday, August 30, 2010

Map It! Monday Challenge

Hello Stampers! Happy Monday! You know what that means right? It's time for the Map It! Monday design challenge. As usual, I have created this map in My Digital Studio. You will notice that it has many layers, but please don't let that scare you. It's a simple card.

Where the flowers are, use a punch of your choosing. Then some sort of embellishment in the center. Of course, use what stamps and paper that you have.

The color combination I used was Certainly Celery, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo. I love this color combination! I also layered a piece of Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper on top of the Certainly Celery Cardstock.

I look forward to seeing what you make. Be sure to scan or photograph your completed card and either email it to me or if you know my cell phone number you can text it to me.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment