Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Map It! Monday

Hello Stampers and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I took a couple of weeks off doing Christmas preparations and more importantly, spending time with my family. I had my grandsons with me while they were on Christmas break and we had a wonderful time!

Now it's back to business. I am very excited about 2011. I have some great goals in mind and maybe even a surprise or two over the next year. Check my list of events regularly so you will know what's coming up.

Here is the challenge for this week. I used a background stamp, taffeta ribbon, basic pearls and Designer Series Paper (DSP). Don't forget to scan or photograph your finished card and send it to me. I would love to feature your masterpiece on the site.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment