Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Map It! Monday!

Hi Stampers! No, you're not seeing things...It's Map It! Monday challenge on Tuesday. I got so busy working yesterday that I forgot to post. The upside is that I did get some work done so I guess that's a good thing.

Today's challenge is simple. You don't have to make it like the example, just use punches. This is a PUNCH challenge. Don't forget to send me a photo of your finished project so I can feature it here next week.

While you're here, have you checked out the amazing Big Shot special I am offering this month? I won't be offering this special for another year, so get it while it's hot!

Keep your eyes open here, in your email and on Facebook. I am going to be adding some new classes to my schedule. If you haven't done so already, you can sign up for my email list in the box to the right and go to https://www.facebook.com/stampingwithpenny and LIKE the Stamping With Penny page and share it with your friends!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment