Monday, March 14, 2011

Map It! Monday

Happy Monday Stampers!

I hope you all remembered to Spring Forward and set your clocks! Okay, how many of you forgot? :) We had a wonderful weekend in the Peterson home. Ed and I had intended to stay home on Saturday and work all day but ran a few errands instead. We did get some work done in the afternoon. We both have vendor shows coming up and it seems never ending in the prep work for those. So glad we both love what we do!!

Sunday is always my favorite day of the weekend. Both of my daughters and their families always come home for a big Sunday dinner. There is no great joy in my life than spending time with my family! On occasion my brother joins us, but he was one of the ones who forgot to change his clocks.

I am looking forward to a wonderful week. So far, it doesn't disappoint....the sun is shining! We are headed for warmer temps and last week my tulips peeked up through the soil. Always a sign that Spring is near. I have missed it terribly!

On to this week's challenge. It's not my usual map as I have really wanted to play with these owls. They are just too stinkin' cute! If you don't have the owl punch, try using a circle, square or whatever punch you have. You can also just stamp an image and cut it to size so that you can fit 3 on the front of the card. Don't forget to take a picture and send it to me so I can feature you as my "guest" designer.


Remember, LIKE me on Facebook and share it with your friends! There is also only a few days left to take advantage of my Big Shot Special!


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment