Monday, March 28, 2011

Map It! Monday

Happy Monday Stampers! Whew...it's been a busy week in the Peterson household! I spent the weekend with my husband's business, Quad City Rain Barrels, at the Flower & Garden Show. Talk to hundreds, if not thousands of people. It's exhausting but something we both enjoying doing together.

I had a wonderful Spring Break with my grandbabies as well. The highlight of the week was when myself, their mommies, my cousin and the boys went to see the Titanic artifact exhibit at the Putnam Museum. If you ever have the opportunity to see it, I highly recomend it! It's amazing how the artifacts were preserved after all of those years in the cold saltwater.

Below you will see this weeks Map It! Monday challenge. It's a bit different. I have done it all in punches and embelishemtns. The way you make these punches is to punch a circle for example and then punch the center out with a small circle. You can do this with whatever punches you have on hand.

Remember to take a photo and send it to me please so I can feature you as a "guest designer"!


Don't forget to share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment