Monday, May 2, 2011

Map It! Monday Challenge

Hello Stampers!  What a wonderful beginning to the week it is!  I love, love, love this map I created today in My Digital Studio.  Below I will list what I used.  Be sure and take a photo of your finished card so you can be a featured designer next week!

I used the following selection in My Digital Studio.
  •  Black cardstock
  • Pear Pizazz Text Designer Series Paper
  • large scalloped square punch in Melon Mambo
  • punched squares in Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Designer Series Paper
  • punched squares in Whisper White
  • small corner punch in Daffodil Delight cardstock
  • Basic Black brads
  • A Little Birthday Cheer stamp set in Black
  • Funky Four stamp set in Melon Mambo and Pear Pizazz
  •  
    If you have questions about this layout, feel free to contact me.  Don't forget to click below on the left column and share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
     
    Thank you for stopping by.
     
    Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment