Monday, May 30, 2011

Map It! Monday Challenge

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  I'd like to take a moment and thank all of the men, women and families that have paid the ultimate price for the freedom and liberties that we enjoy today.  And that price continues on a daily basis.  I am proud to the wife of a retired military man and I know the sacrifices our families pay are just as high so please remember them as well.  If you see a soldier on the street, not only today but any day, thank them.  There is no need for explainations.  They understand and they appreciate you taking the time.  Remember our fallen.  Not just today but everyday.

I wasn't going to post the Map It! Monday challenge until tomorrow, but because I didn't get it posted last week I decided to stop what I was doing and share with you.  Try to imagine this challenge without the Whisper White on it.  It would seem a dark and dreery card. 

Have you ever done the torn edge technique?  You can do it with cardstock, designer series paper or make a faux look using sponging and at least two different colors of Classic Ink.

 

Don't forget to send me a picture of your completed challenge so that I can feature you as a guest designer!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment