Monday, May 16, 2011

Map It! Monday Challenge

Happy Monday Stampers! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I certainly did but I can tell you I am terribly sore through my shoulders. My husband and myself spent 4 hours Saturday morning washing windows at our church. I didn’t realize our church had so many windows! It was rewarding when we were finished. Tiring, but very rewarding.

Well on to this weeks challenge. I chose a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout for this week’s map. Remember to use whatever supplies you already have on hand. The Designer Series Paper I used has always been one of my favorites. I was thrilled when Stampin’ Up! made it into a digital download for My Digital Studio.

Below you will find a list of everything I used in My Digital Studio to create this challenge. I hope you enjoy the map. I look forward to seeing your creation so don’t forget to send me a photo so I can feature you as a Guest Designer next week!



Digital List:
Elegant Soiree` Designer Series Paper
Baja Breeze Grossgrain Ribbon
Chantilly Crocheted Lace Trim
Crumbcake Cardstock
Baja Breeze Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Baja Breeze Ink
Crumbcake Ink
Enjoy Every Moment Stamp Set
Vintage Trinkets

Have a great week!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment