Monday, August 1, 2011

Map It! Monday!

Happy Monday Stampers!

I am trying to get my Christmas mojo on so I thought  for this week's challenge I would do a Christmas 12 x 12 scrapbook page.  I have a big vendor show coming up in November and I plan on doing a Stampin' Up! booth along with handmade crafts using Stampin' Up! products, hence the need for myChristmas mojo!

So for this week's challenge, make a scrapbook page.  Any size is fine.  Design something for two photos and an area for journeling.  Also part of the challenge is to use stamps not just embellishments or punches.

Use the layout I have show but you can turn it any direction to suit your needs and/or personal taste.  It doesn't have to be Christmas, that is just what I chose.  Okay stampers, show me what you've got!


Don't forget to take a photo of your project, or a scan, and email it to me.  I am dying to feature one of you as a "guest designer"!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment