Monday, August 29, 2011

Map It! Monday!

Happy Monday Stampers!  Did you stamp anything this past week?  Kiddos are back in school so I am hoping to get some fabulous projects done this week. 

I'm very excited!  Wednesday I am having some very good friends over and we are going to create!  It's always fun to be creative with friends.

For today's map I chose another 12 x 12 scrapbook page.  I just had some inspiration and wanted to make it like a Tic Tac Toe game.  You can tell by the Tempting Turquoise how I ALWAYS place my X or O.  :)

Why not give this layout a try?  Don't forget to take a picture so I can feature you as a guest designer.




Next week there won't be a Map It! Monday!  It's Labor Day and that means family day for me.  My entire family gets together and has breakfast at 6 a.m. and then wait for the Rock Island parade to start.  It's one of my most favorite days of the year.  So here is wishing you all a relaxing Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment