Monday, August 22, 2011

Map It! Monday

Hello Stampers!  Wow, the summer is just about over.  My oldest grandson James, returned to 3rd grade last week.  My youngest grandson Robbie, goes back on Wednesday.  So we spent last week just hanging out together.  They are not brothers but cousins so last week was their last full days and I know they already miss each other.

Well on to this week's design challenge.  I know this looks like a scrapbook page but what it actually is, is a tri-fold card.  When you create your design, it doesn't have to be Christmas, just a tri-fold card.  That's the challenge.

I'm so excited...I have all of my classes on the calendar throughout 2011!  Currently they are listed on Facebook but I will be getting an email out to everyone.  Until then...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment