Monday, October 17, 2011

Map It! Monday Challenge

Happy Monday Stampers! It's time for the Map It! Monday challenge. What I decided to do this week was share with you two Halloween cards that I made. I love them and I hope you will too! I would love to see what cards you stamp for halloween!


This first card is made using the Batty For You stamp set. I also used the Tasteful Trim Big Shot die for the border. I think it's pretty self explainatory.

 

I just love this mummy!  I think he's adorable and sooo simple to make too.  Just strips of paper and punches!  How simple could that be?  This is not my orginal design.  You can find instructions and ideas for these all over the internet but I can tell you how to make if you want to know and don't have time to surf.

If you have any questions, just let me know!
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment