Sunday, October 23, 2011

Map It! Monday


Happy Monday Stampers!  I'm so sad to see the end of the weekend.  The weather for the past two days has been just beautiful.
Did anyone do anything fun this weekend?  Saturday we attended my grandson Robbie's 7th birthday.  Wow!  I don't know where the time goes.  I remember the day he was born as clearly as I do his mommy's birth.  Legos and Nerf toys so of course, the Nerf war began.

In our family, the Sunday following your birthday you get to choose what I cook for your birthday dinner and the kind of cake you want me to make.  Well Robbie chose Grandma's Stroganoff for the second year in a row.  I got up early this morning so I could get his chocolate cake with chocolate frosting made.  What a disappointment that was.  I flipped the cake over to remove it from the pan and the center and some thin edges stayed in the pan. :(  Well, Robbie got to eat some of his cake, sans frosting before I tossed it and headed to the grocery store to buy him one that was already baked.  He didn't care he loved eating the cake both times.

  Okay, on to this week's challenge.  You all know that I make my card maps in My Digital Studio.  Well today I did it using the punch tool.  It took a while but I enjoyed myself.  Can you guess how I made the mouth?  If you want to know you'll just have to ask or maybe....

So your challenge this week is all punches to make something for either Halloween or Thanksgiving.  I'll be attempting a turkey next week...I hope.


Don't forget to take a picture and send to me so I can feature you as a guest designer on my blog!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment