Sunday, October 30, 2011

Map It! Monday!


Happy Halloween Everyone!  Are you taking little ones out trick or treating this evening or staying home to pass out candy?  I am doing neither.  The group I belong to, QC Moms in Business is participating in the Halloween parade in Davenport, Iowa.  It's going to be the first time since I was a kid in 4-H.  Should be lots of fun.

Before I get to the card map, just a quick reminder that today is the last day to take advantage of the FREE Big Shot.  It's also the last day for the Simply Said card kits special of buy two kits receive the coordinating stamp set free.

Okay, on to the card map.  As you can see it's a Thanksgiving card.  The edge is stamped in Cajun Craze on a Really Rust cardstock.  Under that stamp is the Medallion stamp in Cajun Craze but stamped off first.  Then of course, whatever leaf you have will work just fine.  Finished off with a simple phrase and some Red Riding Hood brads.


Don't forget to take picture of your finished project and send it to me so I can feature you as a Guest Designer next week! Have a safe and happy Halloween!  Until then...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment