Monday, January 2, 2012

Map It! Monday


Happy Monday and Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed a joyous holiday season.  I have taken the last few weeks off to spend with my family and it has been wonderful!  Now is the beginning of a new year and back to work.

How many of you have made New Year's resolutions?  I have made a few, both business and personal.  I'm going to try my hardest to keep. 

On to a little business/fun now.  First, I wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in the Christmas stocking punch from the Holiday Mini catalog, you have until January 4th to order it.  Stampin' Up! has notified us that it will not be carried over.

Second, it's time for the Map It! Monday challenge.  Below is the map I made using My Digital Studio.  Stay tuned tomorrow for my actual stamped card using this map.


As always, please use what you have and don't forget to take a photo or a scan to send me so I can feature you as a guest designer next week!  Until tomorrow....

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment