Monday, January 30, 2012

Map It! Monday

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  We are having wonderful temperatures here today…I long for spring even though Old Man Winter has been well to us this year.

On to today’s challenge.  I loved making the challenge for today.  I don’t often do a lot of distressing but I thought it was fitting on this card so, viola`!  In this first picture, you will see the design map and in the second picture you will see my take on it


And this is my version.  What do you think?



Below is a list of the items I used to make my version.
Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set - Occasions Mini Catalog  Item #125485 for wood & #125487 for clear
Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper – Occasions Mini Item #125407
Labels Collection Framelits Die – Occasions Mini Item #125598
Crumb Cake Cardstock – Item #120953
Pool Party Cardstock  - Item #122924
Pink Pirouette Cardstock – Item #111351
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents – Item #119247
Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad – 121030
Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad – 119670

I hope you have enjoyed this card and map.  I would love to see what you come up….send me a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment