Monday, January 9, 2012

Map It! Monday


Happy Monday Stampers!  I hope you all have had a fun filled, creative weekend!

Sometimes our lives get so busy we don't have time for intricate cards that require a lot of pieces.  So today, the map I have created is for a simple layout that you can put together quickly.

For the sentiment on this card I used punches, but you could simple cut rectangles, squares or use your Big Shot.  The nice thing about this is that it can be for a man, woman or child depending on the sentiment or picture you use and the colors you choose.  Instead of the ribbon, try putting 3 brads or buttons in a line either horizontilly or vertically.  I just love simple card layouts.  Don't you?

Don't forget to send me a picture of you masterpiece so you can be featured next week as a guest designer.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment