Monday, February 13, 2012

Map It! Monday

Happy Monday Stampers!  Well, Valentine’s Day is just a day away.  Have you made a valentine for anyone yet?  I am going to work on some of them myself this afternoon….I hope.

I realized something about my card maps today.  I made my card first and then I made my map.  I’m not sure why I have been going backwards but it works so I’m not going to complain.  Maybe it’s the fact that I know what I want in my head but can’t design the map until I see the finished item.  Oh well, it works for me.

You can see below the map and card I made.  The card, therefore also the map, came from a card I saw on Pinterest.  I love the colors and design.  I just changed patterned paper and the stamp.  The flower on the front was so stinkin’ easy!  Look for a tutorial on this flower very soon!

 And this one is my version of the map.  I would love to hear what you think.  You can view the original made by Lynn Put by clicking on her name.



The products I used in this week’s Map It! Monday! Challenge:
Cardstock
101650   Very Vanilla
119683   Daffodil Delight
121045   Basic Black
Stamps
125845   Loving Thoughts
Accessories
121878   First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper
117155   Brights Collection Patterns Designer Series Stack
117157   Neutrals Collection Patterns Designer
119736   Neutral Brads
102892   Sponge Dauber
118874   2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch
119882 Scallop Edge Border Punch
117335 Perfect  Polka Dots Textured embossing Folder

I hope you all will play along and send me a photo of your completed project so I can feature you!  As you can tell by my photo, they don't have to be perfect.  ;-)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment