Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Try My Digital Studio FREE for 30 Days!

Yes you read that correctly.  You can try it for 30 days with absolutely no cost or obligation.  Have you heard about digital crafting?  Have you wanted to try it out without spending your dollars?  This is a great way for you to test the waters.  I love using My Digital Studio for scrapbooking, card making, etc.  The possibilities are endless!

This is what you get with the My Digital Studio Express 30 Day Trial:

  • Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
  • Full design functionality
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express – that’s $50 worth of content!
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets – and everything in between.
  • Access to our professional print services.

For use beyond 30 days, purchase My Digital Studio Express or the My Digital Studio disc version.
Wait….that’s not all.  You have complete access to the My Digital Studio website where you can find lots and lots of ideas!

Of course you will always have my help as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment