Monday, February 27, 2012

Map It! Monday

Good Evening Stampers!  As I mentioned on my Facebook page I am a little behind today, thus Map It! Monday is getting posted later than usual.  Tonight I will make my version of the map and post it then.

Had a wonderful weekend at a 14 hour cropping event.  I get to attend these twice a year and it’s a family time for me.  Both of my daughters and my cousin (more like a sister) attend with me.  We have a great time catching up and just hangin’ out together.  I get to run into some great friends too.  It’s even a good time for me to work on craft show items.  I will be attending a craft show March 24th so there will be a lot of work going on in the studio.

Today’s Map It! Monday challenge is another simple map.  Don’t you just love simple cards?  I love when I can pull up a map that is so simple I can whip one out in no time.  However, I do love the more detailed cards as well.  Most maps you can step up to make them a little more fancy.  This map is one of those cards.  I hope you enjoy it and as always send me a photo or scan of your masterpiece so I can feature you (if you choose) as a “guest designer” right here!
Stay tuned tomorrow for my version of this map!  Until then...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment