Monday, April 23, 2012

Map It! Monday!

Happy Monday Stampers!  What is your favorite color combo?  Mine recently has been what you see in this challenge.  I love the look of gray and yellow.  Maybe it's the softness of it but then again it could be that I'm seeing it everywhere these days.  I have seen some beautiful bed linens in particular using this color scheme.

This challenge is just to get you started and it's two-fold.  First, use your favorite color scheme and second the map itself.  If you have different sized punches of the same shape you could use those.  If you have Big Shot you could use that.  Mine has the layering look of the new Big Shot Framelits.  Don't forget to share a picture of your completed masterpiece so I can feature you!
 

If you're out and about on the 29th, stop by the Miche Exchange Party in Bettendorf.  I will have a Stampin' Up! table and lots of goodies! 

Until next time.....Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment