Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yes, it's me!  I have been MIA for a couple of weeks.  Lots going on but most importantly I have had some quality time with my grandkids.  Even taught my oldest one how to ride a bike this week.  :) 

Today I just wanted to take a moment and give you a heads up that the Stampin' Up! Retired List will be out tomorrow.  I will have a link to it on this page and on my Facebook page.  Look it over and let me know if there are some that you just "have to have" before they are gone for good!  The Retired Accessory List will be out on April 25th.

Of course with the Retired List being revealed, you know what that means...it won't be long until the new catalog comes out!  This year it will be released on June 1st so I will be having my annual New Catalog Bash in June rather than July. 

Don't forget to check back Monday for the Map It! Monday Challenge.  I have it all ready to post.  :)

Until then...Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment